2019年2月28日木曜日

Another busy but fun day at the Penguins and Flamingo B room.

Our busy bees were having fun preparing for the Art Exhibition..


 I want my eyes to be black and big..


 "Sensei, monster eyes"


Let's color first while waiting for our friends to finish with
their artworks.
                                        
and we are going to build blocks and play with cars 
while waiting for everyone to finish!
 But first, let me feed the baby. She's very hungry.
  " Sensei, what's is the weather outside?"
 Our friends playing the bus game. I wonder who the driver is?
 It's cold but I love snow..
 look at me. I'm making a snowman :)
 Say cheese!!
 me too..
 "Sensei, can you help me make a snowman please"
 Hi!
 hmmm. what should I do with this?
 Story time before nap time. 

We had a very busy but fun day!
Enjoy our pictures :)