2019年4月12日金曜日

Fun Friday in Dolphins and Whales

Happy Friday!

I am making art with gel pens and patterns.


We are playing our favorite toy together.


The girls in the kitchen.


I love playing with these blocks.


Forever friends.


We are doing Spin Art! This is so cool.



Japanese Time!


We are making carnations!


Fold the paper.


Look how nice these flowers look.


Eat it!!???





We had Show and Tell today in English class!




I brought in Minion Cards!



Hello there!


I am showing my friends the Legos I brought in.


I brought in a dolphin!



We are watering our plants!





Grow, Grow, Grow!!!





Our plants will grow with water, sun, air, and soil! We cannot wait until they start growing.


We are getting ready for lunch singing our song.


We had a fabulous day today with our friends.
Have a  nice weekend and see you all on Monday!