2019年4月24日水曜日

Wonderful Wednesday in Dolphins and Whales

Good Morning!

We stared our morning playing and coloring with our friends.


Smile girls!


I am reading a special book.


I am building with train track blocks.


We are playing with K'nex.



We are building a floor puzzle.


We are asking each other questions in Japanese class.



Today, I get to count the days in April for calendar time.


We are reading information for our field trip tomorrow!





We learned this in Japanese class today.




We are working hard.


I  am counting the days in April in English class too!



Today in English, we learned about stars and constellations for our trip tomorrow. 
We learned about our zodiac signs and completed a worksheet about them!







The Whales made their own zodiac signs with colorful gel pens!




We had yoga in the afternoon!



We are practicing our deep breathing!


Look at what I can do!





It was a beautiful day to go out and play together!





Look! I am in the tree.



We are playing in the sandbox together.



Sitting and playing!




We had a great day today. Tomorrow is our field trip for everyone. Please wear your IAAS shirts!
See you all tomorrow!!