2019年6月12日水曜日

Last Wednesday in Dolphins and Whales

Happy Wednesday!! 
We had our Dolphins and Whales Celebration today since it may rain tomorrow!


We went to Memorial Field to play at the playground!


The swings are fun!




I am going down the big slide!





I hope I can go all the way across! 



Let's try and find our friends!




Look at me!


Some of the girls!


I am resting under some shade.




Look what we found in the large sandbox!





Class of 2019!


When we got back to school, we had a picnic lunch in Dolphin B room!!





This is so much fun!



After lunch, we had our last yoga class together!




After yoga, we had a long water play!


We are blowing bubbles!




I love playing in the water!




Some of us played with chalk!







"Go out and play with your friends and enjoy this perfect weather!"
This shirt was perfect for our day today!


We had such a busy, fun day today. We may be tired when we get home.
We only have one more full day until GRADUATION!!