2019年1月25日金曜日

Fantastic Friday in Dolphins and Whales

Good Friday Morning!

Some of us played with Play-Doh. 
I made a house!


We are making pretend food!



Some of us used our ABC bin to find and trace the ABC's.


Some of us colored with our friends.



Some of us played.



We love playing the matching game with our friends.


Cheese!


Getting ready for English time!


We are counting the days in January and looking for our snowman/snowflake pattern.


Some of us had show and tell today. 
I brought in Uno Cards! I love playing this game with my family at home.


I have a mini ball with a dolphin inside of it. The dolphin is small!


I have a remote control car and it goes so fast!


I have a mermaid doll but I don't know her name. She is pretty.


After pizza lunch, we had Karate!






This is fun!



We are waiting our turn to go.


After Karate, we had music class!




We had such a "Fabulous Friday!" We hope you all have a nice weekend.
See you on Monday!!