2019年5月31日金曜日

A Fantastic Day in Penguins and Flamingos B class

Why not start our day with some coloring pages
 "Look at my paper, this is for mommy"
 hmmmm... what color should I use?
 How about a brown color for Mr. sun???
 and mine is blue ..


 okay. let me put my crayon down first so I can 
strike a pose :)
 let me color the tree first then the rainbow..
 let's race!!!
would you like a sandwich?
 During circle time
 While waiting for water play to start.. 

don't mind us. We are just very excited....


 Yey.. FINALLY!!

 could you pour me some water please?
 can I have this bucket?
 okay.. keep pouring. I'll tell you when to stop :)

 cheese..

No matter how busy our day gets, we always have time 
for music :)
 DO RE MI ...
 DO



      Hope you liked our pictures. See you all tomorrow and have a wonderful weekend!
      *Please check the IAAS facebook  for the Flamingos A, Dolphins and Whales water play pictures :)