2019年5月24日金曜日

Fun Friday in Dolphins and Whales

Happy Friday! 

Look what I  put on my head!!


Hello from the kitchen!



Coloring pretty pictures!






Playing with fun toys!



We are making spin art!


Japanese Time!


I am counting the days in May!


Today in Japanese class, we made skirts for our special party on Thursday!
We are going to have a "Tapati Rapa Nui" Festival!!








This is really fun to make!







We are recreating these skirts!


In English, we had Show and Tell today!


Look at this cool toy that I brought in!


This toy makes me laugh.


I brought in this cute little toy!



I brought in alot of cars!!




Pizza Time! Our favorite day.









In the afternoon, we played some toys while some of our friends finished their skirts!


Look at how tall these Legos are!



Some outside time in the sun!










We like to climb high in the trees!



We had a great day today. Enjoy your 3 day weekend! 
We will see you all on Tuesday!
Happy Memorial Day!!