2019年5月16日木曜日

Fantastic day in Penguins and Flamingos B room!

But first let me play with one of my favorite toys..
 would you like to play throw and catch with me?
 I have got the ball sensei.. Now, what do I do with it? :)

 It's cooking time!!!
 wait.. my dough eggs aren't ready yet.. 
Ok.. let me slice some dough veggies..
Just us practicing our coloring skills.



 Look, I've made a box out of magnetic blocks..
Can you guess what's inside?
 Let's race!!!
 ok.. Ready, set, go!!!!!
 It's always nice to have some quiet time.. Would you like to read with me?


 During circle time. 



 Just us getting ready for the Sports Day!!

 Run sensei, run...

Outdoor time!! 
 
but first, let me dance before I start playing..





 would you like some sand cake?



 Ring around a Rosie....

 cheese...
Hope you enjoyed our pictures. Have a great day!!