2019年5月7日火曜日

Terrific Tuesday in Penguins and Flamingos B Class!

Let's start our day with a smile!
 and silly faces..
 look what I've made... A play dough train!!!

 Look what I've got!! A truck and a cup
 This is one of my favorite toys to play with..
 mine is the lightning McQueen car :)
 The Penguins and Flamingos B are getting ready for
mother's day!
 I'm ready to start my artwork too sensei..


 During circle time

 Circle time is over, now it's time for some rhythm play!!
 zzzzzzzzzz says the bumble bee!!

 Tweet tweet tweet.. what are we?
 galloping like a horse..
 just us pretending to be snakes...
 Getting ready to go outside!!
 Gross motor time :)

 sand box time!!
let's mold some cake!

 take a picture of me sensei..

"Help me with my shoe please"

 digging for treasure :)
 let me make some tea..
 hmmm. where should I play?


 cheese....
 "beh"
                         Hope you enjoyed looking at our pictures.. Have a great day everyone!!