2019年10月17日木曜日

Thrilling Thursday in Dolphins and Whales

Good Thursday Morning Friends!

Our Halloween Sensory Bin this week are colors!



We are coloring Halloween pictures.



We love to play Lego's with our friends.


Look at what I made!


I love to play with trains!


We are playing K'Nex together!


We are cooking up some breakfast in the kitchen!


I just practiced some Japanese with my sensei!


I am counting the days in October in English Class!


After we learned and practiced writing the letter "M" in English class, we read some books and then practiced our Halloween Dance for our Halloween Party!






I am answering questions in Japanese Class!


Today, we made a special Halloween art project in Japanese Class!


















Hey look at me!


For our Whales Advanced Class in English, we practiced our sight word this week which is "to."



Then, we used these special letters to spell out all the sight words we learned so far!




Our sensei read us a special book in the afternoon!


While some of our friends had violin class, some of us were able to free play!





Look! Amazon Prime!!





Thank you for a great day!
See you all tomorrow!!