2012年5月18日金曜日

5/18/12

                                          It is fun to go down the slide.
                                         We can play with the water today!
                                          I am working hard!
                                          I love to jump all the time.
                                         It is a beautiul day at IAAS!
                                          Peace!
                                          Playing with sand is fun!
                                         I love to wear this hat!
                                          I want to see my friends now!
                                          I like taking  this picture.
                                         I can not wait to get to the sandbox!
                                          I love to wear pretty dresses to school!

bye for butterfly.

bye-bye and thank you.

we had a picnic.

We love pizza!  yammy!!