2019年7月23日火曜日

Terrific Tuesday at Summer Camp!

Good Morning!
We are all smiles this morning even though it was cloudy!



 I am waiting for some food!


I am thinking about what toy I want to play with!


Look what I have!


I am hiding my arm in my shirt!


Cheese! From the kitchen!


I am playing with these shapes!


I am playing with magnet tiles!



Peace Sign!


We are singing our good morning songs!




English Calendar time!





We learned a new Dinosaur Dance today!




Japanese Calendar Time!


I am listening very well!




We learned a new song today too!


While some of our friends went swimming at the pool, we had Starfish ESL!


We learned colors today based on dinosaurs!


We practiced cutting lines!




We also practiced tracing numbers and coloring!




After ESL, we played with some toys!



During nap time some of us held hands!


After lunch, we had ESL for Jellyfish! 
We have been learning about the 5 senses this week!


We played a 5 senses sorting activity! 


We had swimming lesson too!!!
Thank you, teachers at Goldfish Swim School!!
























We had a great day! See you all tomorrow!