2019年7月17日水曜日

Wonderful Wednesday at Summer Camp

Good Morning!
We are so happy to see our friends!!



Peace!


Look at me up in the tree!


Best buddies!


I am sliding down fast!!


Hello from in here!


All smiles today!


Friends!


We love to play together!



We are back inside for morning circle and songs!



We are reviewing Lilo and Stitch and where the story took place.


We are getting ready to do our Lilo and Stitch dances!



 

Look at these cool moves!



Japanese Calendar Time!


Today we made skirts to wear for our Island Party!





We played toys while we waited for our turn!


Look at my skirt!


This is fun to make!


I love this!


Look at how fun this is!


Sensei is helping me!


I like the colors!


I can't wait to wear this on Friday!

                                                

We then had water play on this hot, hot day!



Some of us love to play with bubbles!



These are cute new little toys!











Look at me sitting in here!


We are getting ready for lunch now!







After lunch, the Jellyfish class has playtime until language time!


Hello, I am calling you!


Hi!!


We are playing restaurant. 


This week during ESL, we are learning about Feelings and Emotions!




After our languages and nap time, we had snack and then went home!


Please stay cool. Have a nice night. See you tomorrow!