2019年7月10日水曜日

Wonderful Wednesday at Summer Camp

Happy Wednesday!


Look what Ⅰ found!


I am going to climb this tree!


We love this sand toy!



It is nice to be outside!


We are happy to be here!


Look at this!


Say cheese!


I am getting ready to run!


Look at me go!!


Sandbox Fun!


Time for English Calendar.
We are reviewing "Lilo and Stitch."


We are practicing our dancing for our Island Show next Friday!!





Japanese Calendar Time!




We are making dynamic art for our Island Show!!


We are making the sky!


Look at my hands!!



We are making the island!!




I am making the sand!


We are making the ocean!


Water play time!!




We like to play with chalk too!







Time for lunch!









In ESL today, we learned about the differences between Summer and Winter!


Then, we had snack time and went home!


Thank you for a fun day! See you all tomorrow!!